Nova v Praze (new in Praha:-)

Tuesday, May 17

story of the day

IMEL'S DIARY:

Dear Diary, for the last few days, Ondra had been so nervous and absent minded. He was not really paying attention to our discussions on wedding and family's coming details.
He did not seem caring too much about my ideas and feelings.
It had been unusual that he ate little and didnt take time to enjoy his meals. He was often in hurry and a bit rushed in everything.
What made me sad that he went out for few times at night anxiously and came home relaxed and happy. Did he has someone else? he made few sms and calls and chatting that he didnt tell me...

And what made me puzzled, two nights ago, he came home pretty late and looked so happy like in heaven and kissed me and hugged me and asked me to dance...
Did this other person give him a good time? better than me:-((??


ONDRA DIARY

Dear diary,
Now Im so relieved... I am happy and satisfied that Czech hockey team is the champion!! We have beaten those canadians and at last: world championship rests in us... yupeeee!!
I have been so worried about this for the last few days. I thought we couldnt make it.
I contacted few friends and watched the games. Everytime we beat other team, Im happy..coming home with a satisfaction that tomorrow Czech is still playing..
but everytime the next game will be started, Im worried again...so anxious about it...

Imel is not really fond of hockey and I bet if we boys make noise at home and scream and yell during all matches, it will bug her:-)
but why she was confused that I share my happiness coz Czech won? did she forget that tonight is the final? or she is not happy that I havent paid much attention on her and life lately?.. uhh........
_______________________________________________________________

THE MORALE OF THE STORY IS: COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home