Nova v Praze (new in Praha:-)

Wednesday, May 4

Remember honey?

DO YOU REMEMBER, the first time we met we argued whether committing one's life to someone is worthy or not and since then often argued on all things?
DO YOU REMEMBER that I had wrong impression about you when you were being simply honest to me?
DO YOU REMEMBER that we always met in campus' computer lab and got "bored" of each other but always missed if one wasnt there?
DO YOU REMEMBER that you desperately thought you couldnt understand Asian woman, or even woman?
DO YOU REMEMBER that you were the nice guy in building D who always shared his food with people, especially throughout long and tiring day in computer lab?
DO YOU REMEMBER I said that you have taken me to fabulous trips which have made my staying in the Down Under interesting and memorable?
DO YOU REMEMBER that we both fell in love with each other definitely not at the first sight:-)?
DO YOU REMEMBER that we had often failed making our outdoor trip together but at least one has destined our lives since?
DO YOU REMEMBER that in the Island of sand, I started to trust you as a very good friend and felt comfortable near you?
DO YOU REMEMBER that you said an indicator of true soulmates is comfortable silent togetherness?
DO YOU REMEMBER that you said that I am the one:-)?
DO YOU REMEMBER that you were my gentleman in all trip we've been by treating me like princess?
DO YOU REMEMBER that we used to spend time by the riverbank, saw ferry passing by and stars glowing?
DO YOU REMEMBER that you gently asked me whether you could embrace me after few dates (and I was surprised of your politeness, even though i believed you desperately wanna kiss me:-))?
DO YOU REMEMBER that you patiently massaged my tired feet after my badminton play?
DO YOU REMEMBER that you held and warmed my hands everytime they turned to cold as always?
DO YOU REMEMBER that you "motherly" took care of my dried lips and face with your magic Bolivian cream?
DO YOU REMEMBER that you believed that you love me when u were on Sydney's highest tower and promised your heart to me?
DO YOU REMEMBER that you always had suprised me with your unsual gifts?
DO YOU REMEMBER that you brought me honey all the way from New Zealand just because you said that I am your honey?
DO YOU REMEMBER that you hugged me so tight at the airport and promised me that we will meet again and be together forever, no matter what, no matter when (all that cliche thing which is not that cliche at all)?
DO YOU REMEMBER that you have taught me about facing my own demons, persevering other's weaknesses, and cherishing good and awful moments?
DO YOU REMEMBER proposing me in the high church tower because you thought that was a romantic place?
DO YOU REMEMBER that we have never refrained from debating as well as we have never refrained from loving and accepting each other?

and the list goes on......

HERE WE ARE IN THE SAME PLACE AND WILL BE IN THE SAME "LOVE BOAT" TOGETHER SINCE 21 MAY. YOUR LOVE HAVE NOT FAILED (hopefully not:-))

I ALMOST FORGET ALL THESE THINGS AND SELDOM APPRECIATE YOU ANYMORE FOR YOUR KINDNESS
I ONLY WANNA SAY : GOOD LORD! I CANT ASK MORE. I HAVE YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home