Nova v Praze (new in Praha:-)

Monday, March 21

Mluvit Cesky?

Mr. See owned a saw
and Mr. Soar owned a seesaw
now See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw
Before Soar saw See,
which made Soar sore,
Had Soar seen See's saw before See sawed Soar's seesaw,
See's saw would not have sawed Soar's seesaw
so See saw Soar's seesaw
but it was sad to see Soar so sore
Just because See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw!

What a mess..
I thought English would be the only thing I needed to learn to tune in with the HBO, then I started learning Spanish, .... but never really developed, coz all telenovela in Indonesia is dubbed, hihi.. And here I am in Praha, my heart tried to manipulate my mind that Czech is one of the most intricate and not human friendly language in the world...besides Russian (sorry kamerad:-))
I always believe that language is the threshold of one's culture... so many interesting things in Czech's lifestyles and mindsets which intrigue you to know them more...
the old histories, the reformation process, the family-bound people, the exclusivity ...

But It is just sooo...hard to master it, dont know yet, till when I will be one's speaker.
Psst..SOme said that: the more difficult the language is, the more intelligent the nation is,
but some also said: the more complicated verbal expression is, the less developed the people are ?????


guys, také my advice: you better learn the language if being a Praguer occurs to your mind. coz english is not wellspread and even the TV and cinemas dubbed almost all program... Ouch...what a pain...POMOC..POMOC...(help..help..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home