Nova v Praze (new in Praha:-)

Monday, March 21

Dobry Den!

Dobry Den! (Good day),

is a keyword which will take you anywhere and join the public sphere in Praha.. By Dobry Den, I earn not only very bright smile but also hate-to-see-you-mate-better-dissapear-from-my-face-you-stranger stare:-).
Speaking as a stranger, strolling around Praha in winter... I am totally lost, completely like a stranger...(hey, come on, you are a stranger:-)).
Remember " Lost in Translation"? Somehow I feel in that zone. All impression materializes in Loving and Hating Praha at the same time...From The freezing air in metro tunnel and the artificial warmth of touristic Vaclavske Namesti to the gorgeous, silent Old Town and Mala Strana and the bugging locals' indifferences, all just creates curiosity, what's up with you Praha? and what's up with you?

One hope: I can be lost again in Praha but experience a hezky dobry den (great good day) :-)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home