Nova v Praze (new in Praha:-)

Monday, March 7

Praha here i come!

I am leaving on a jet plane, dont know when I'll be back again...
Hmm.. not quite true yet I was flying from Jakarta via Singapore and transit at Schiphol in early 2005 in order to start a brand new life, i supposed.. that song and memories back home "haunted" me throughout my journey to Czech Rep. I dont know whether I will make it or not here... or whether I would regret it whole my life... I guess nobody knows... together with other expats in Czech Rep, I am about to kick in and get some air... air of freedom and change...
Praha can you afford me? or vice versa:-)?
"Have you finished with this bread roll? Cofee or tea?" The stewardess' question brought me back to reality... On the plane, passing the Schengen countries' areas, I was reconfirming that life gives you options... in either timely or untimely moments. All you have to do is pick one or some or even nothing sometime. I surrender myself to one option only... for the sake of old times and future ones - be with him, mi corazon.

Stepping back at Ruzyne airport in winter 2005. It was sort of a deja vu... Last year, exactly here a breath-taking farewell took place, now a heart capturing moment is about to happen... meeting the love of my life again... i wonder why sorrow and happiness are always siblings.

The highlight of almost 20 hr flight was paid completely... embracing him again was the best breakfast for my first morning in Praha. Winter brightness seemed to engulf us with its paradoxical nature... sparkly shining yet coldly stabbing your bones with its merciless wind.

Life itself is a grand paradox...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home